Maitlands : Family | 11.1.13 {Kingsport TN Family Photography}

Remember this sweet family??  Tiffany wanted updated family pictures for Christmas cards now that Rylee has started smiling and become really expressive.  Unfortunately, Miss Rylee wasn't feeling 100% on the day these were taken and was pretty stingy with the sweet smiles I had seen filling Tiffany's Instagram feed for a few weeks.  I still love the shots we were able to get and couldn't have asked for a prettier day.

**side note** : Due to the fact that I am a couple months behind on posting, I can tell you that you won't want to miss an upcoming post on Rylee's 6 month photo session.  She gave us an abundance of sweet smiles!  I can't wait to share the preciousness!  But for now, enjoy the family "Christmas" pictures. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio