Maelin : 2nd Birthday | 11.2.13 {Kingsport TN Birthday Photography}

In our current age of Pinterest, birthday parties are a BIG deal!  For me, this has always been the case.   Growing up my parents gave us the most wonderful birthday parties .. truly some of my fondest childhood memories.  Needless to say, I love a big birthday celebration.  The time, energy and creativity that go into parties these days truly deserves to be documented.  I have done a few birthday party sessions recently, and I can't wait to do more.

Maelin's 2nd birthday party back in November is one of my favorites by far.  Her mom Adrienne did a remarkable job incorporating the Winnie The Pooh theme into every aspect of the party.  The decorations were adorable, and the food labels were soooo creative!  She asked me to just be there to capture the guests and party happenings.  Having taken pictures for Maelin's cousin Stuart's 1st and 2nd birthdays, it was nice to see everyone.  I almost feel like an adopted member of the family.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio