Stuart : 2nd Birthday | 9.13.13 {Kingsport TN Birthday Photography}

I absolutely adore this sweet family.  Their birthday parties remind me of my own growing up ... at home with  LOTS of family, lots of love and laughter, and lots of yummy food.  The main course this year was spaghetti with homemade meatballs.  
Little Stuart is so stinkin' CUTE!  He has developed quite the fascination with motorcycles over the last year, and according to mom Sunnie would watch the movie UP every hour that he is awake.  Thanks for including me in your special day!































1 comment

  1. Stephanie, Thank you so much! So happy whenever I see you show up because I know we are going to have some fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio