Paces : Family |10.28.13 {Kingsport TN Family Photography}

If you read the post with Alyssa's Senior pictures you saw me write about my photographer friend Carey.  As a photographer I know what it is like to have an abundance of wonderful pictures of your own children, but a lack of pictures that include YOU.  I have learned soooo much from Carey and will forever be grateful for the time she has taken to mentor me.  She has a true gift of capturing REAL life and genuine expressions.  I am not going to lie, taking pictures of her family made me nervous.  I put a lot of pressure on myself to provide her with the "real" them that I know she loves.  I am still learning the "lifestyle" style of photography that she does so well.  They were the perfect family to practice on.  While we did several poses, they are so relaxed and natural.  You can't help but feel joy when you watch them interact.

** side note: How blessed am I to have the opportunity to photograph so many kids with AMAZING eyes?!




























1 comment

  1. I cannot thank you enough for taking these for us. We LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio