Stiles - Abshire Wedding : 12.28.12

Recognize this family??  I have had the pleasure of photographing Brian and Jackie for a few years now.  I first met them when I took their maternity pictures almost two years ago.  Jackie was such a trooper!  It was hot and she was miserable, but it turned out to be for good reason.  Less than 24 hours after we took their maternity pictures she gave birth to Brian III!  I was honored to be able to take his one year pictures almost exactly a year later.  He is such a handsome little guy and I LOVE his curls!!

Another major milestone in their lives took place December 28th, 2012 ... they became husband and wife.  Jackie looked stunning!  She and Brian own and run The Fitness Box in Bristol TN, and her hard work is evident.  I still can't believe looking back at these pictures that she was nearly 6 months pregnant with their 2nd son Bryson!!  Being late posting this I am happy to say that Bryson was born on April 9th, 2013. I can't wait to meet him in person!

They decided to have a very intimate ceremony with just their closest family and friends.  The Christmas decorations that were still up from celebrations just a couple of days before were lovely and added such a beautiful feel to the whole event.

My favorite part of the evening by far was when they shared the cake and sparking grape juice.  Their true, fun personalities came out and the candidness of the moment could not be recreated.

I wish them both the best as a couple and now as a new family of 4!

















































1 comment

  1. That is about the cutest little boy..those big blue eyes and curls all around. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio