Johnson Sisters : 12.23.12

I have mentioned before that my husband and I are originally from North Carolina.  We go home every year for Christmas, and always try to stay a few extra days.  This worked out well this most recent Christmas, as it allowed me to meet up with an old high school friend and her two sisters.  Emily is the middle daughter and we graduated together back in 2001.  It seems like yesterday the two of us were planning our 10 year reunion, and now it is almost 2 years later.  Sarah is the oldest of the three and closer in age to Emily.  I had to laugh hearing the two of them talk about when they found out their mom was pregnant for a 3rd time.  When told about a "surprise" and given a clue of "something you have always wanted" they both said they hoped Rosemary was a puppy.  Rosemary was actually a student at the high school I taught at right before we moved to Tennessee, but unfortunately I never had the pleasure of having her in class.

They wanted to surprise their parents and grandparents with updated pictures for Christmas, and chose the church they grew up in as the setting for our session.











































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio