Maitland Family: 11.11.12

The Christmas season brought with it LOTS of photo sessions, the first of which had a very special touch.  Tiffany called to schedule their annual Christmas card session in early November.  We met on the 11th and she started telling to me about an idea she had for a few pictures at the end of their session.  I was thrilled to find out they were expecting baby #2, and she had come up with a very creative way to share the exciting news with their families.

I am sooooo far behind in blog posts! <-- Understatement of the year right there, but my tardiness in posting means that I can also reveal that they will be having another baby girl.  Avery is super excited about getting a sister, and what a wonderful BIG sister I know she will be.  Now we just have to anxiously await Miss Rylee Dawn's arrival!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio