Burton Family: 12.8.12

The weekend of December 8th/9th was a busy one!  I had 4 Christmas sessions on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.  I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for my husband and his willingness to happily take care of our three children so that this endeavor is even a possibility.

The first of the Saturday sessions was with the Burton family.  I had photographed them almost 6 months to the day before this, when Rylan was just a couple of months old and Kendall was a couple of months away from beginning kindergarten.  For this Christmas session they brought along Justin's sister Sarah.

I absolutely adore Kendall's cut-up personality and Rylan couldn't be more precious!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio