Light Family : Beach

There is not enough time for me to tell you how much I adore this family.  We met Adam and Tiffany through church almost 3 years ago.  Over time we have grown closer and closer, and now if I go 2 days without talking to Tiffany I feel like my whole world is out of balance.  She is truly the type of friend that I can call if I need anything ... and have on several occasions, including the birth of our 3rd child!  With all of our family living 3-4 hours away, I will forever be indebted to her and Adam for coming to spend the night at our house with Shepherd and Josephine the night that I went into labor with Sullivan.  Keep in mind that she was 8 1/2 months pregnant herself at the time!  She had Weston 12 days later :)

Addison is 4 and is Shepherd's BEST friend.  They are seriously like a little old married couple the way they act towards one another, but are inseparable.  They are in the same pre-school class this year, and played on the same Tball team over the summer.  It was at one of the Tball games when we were discussing being on vacation right before school started that we realized we were going to be at Myrtle Beach the exact same week.  Tiffany was so sweet, and hesitated asking me to do pictures for them since I was going to be on vacation, but eventually told me that she had ALWAYS wanted family pictures on the beach.  Lucky for her, I had been wanting to do a beach session ;).  I was thrilled that it worked out for me to do these, and adore the shots I got of Addison and Weston together.

Tiffany's cousin Courtney came on vacation with them to help out with the kids and ended up being a life saver during the photo session.  You will see her in a couple of pictures as well. :)













 
 
 

  

 
  

 




 












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio