Aubrie Lynn : 6 weeks

Every year we go on vacation to White Lake, North Carolina with my parents and extended family on my mom's side.  This year was even more special, because we added 3 new babies since last year.  My niece Jonah is the oldest addition, followed closely by my son Sullivan.  The youngest, Aubrie is my 2nd cousin Ronnie and his wife Traci's daughter.  She was just 6 weeks old when we were at the lake back in August. (Yes, I am way behind :/) ... Vacation was my first time seeing her in person, and she is ADORABLE!!  I just HAD to take some pictures :).  
Ronnie is just a little older than me, and was by far my closest cousin growing up.  I know that he has been ready for kids for quite some time, and it is awesome to see him with his own daughter.  Traci, who teaches kindergarten is no stranger to kids.  She is quiet, but so sweet and seems to have embraced motherhood.  One of my favorite pictures from the day is one that was taken when we were actually "finished".  Traci had just changed Aubrie's diaper and was snuggling her in the main room of the cabin.  Even with the busy kitchen background, that special bond between mother and child is so apparent.

I can't wait to see all three of them again in a few weeks for Thanksgiving.  Having a 7 month old myself, I know how quickly they change and expect that Aubrie will be like a completely different child than from when these were taken!

















1 comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio