2014 Wrap-up | {Kingsport TN Family, Newborn, Engagement, Children, Birthday and Senior Photography}

In a desperate attempt to get caught-up on the website, I am putting my perfectionism aside.  Adopting the complete is better than perfect mentality to get all of my backlogged sessions posted.  Rather than individual posts, I have chosen some of my favorites to share from April-December 2014.  There is a little bit of everything.  A surprise engagement, a couple of lovely high school senior ladies, a wedding, families, expectant moms, birthday milestones, newborns and a holiday mini-session.  Enjoy! (and stay tuned for a catch-up post or two of all the 2015 sessions ;) )  




































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio