Amber : Seniors {Take 2} | 8.5.13 ... {Kingsport TN Senior Photography}

Several months back I noticed that my camera was starting to struggle with focus.  I kept using it and tried to adjust, but around the time of Amber's senior pictures it was really becoming a thorn in my side.  I was shooting sessions only to have 1/2 of the images come out even remotely in focus.  I had been considering an upgrade, but her session solidified my decision.  After my new camera arrived we set up a time to try them again.   I can't believe that it has already been a month, but we took these the afternoon of the first day of her Senior Year.  
I am much more pleased with these and hope you will enjoy them as well!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio