Bostic Family of 5 : 4.7.12 .. {Kingsport TN Family Photography}

Back in October I did a post titled "Waiting on Malcom" that featured this lovely family.  They welcomed Malcom not long after our session and I couldn't wait to meet him!  Jessie let me know almost immediately that she wanted to have family pictures taken, but wanted to wait until Malcom was sitting up and smiling.  He was just over 5 months old when we met at the same lovely location in NC as before.  Malcom is the perfect addition to Laraya and Cassius ... serious GORGEOUS children!  Jessie confessed that she didn't have a single family picture of all 5 of them together ... other than one from the hospital when Malcom was born, that she didn't really like. ... but let's be honest, what mother out there loves the pictures of themselves while still in the hospital after delivering a baby??

I wanted to share the post Jessie put on Facebook after she received these pictures.  Comments like hers are what make this job so rewarding!

"Oh my gosh, I am in tears looking at the beautiful pictures that Stephanie Johnson did of my family...Thank you five million times...you out did yourself this time!!"

Derek and Jessie, congratulations on a beautiful family!





























1 comment

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio