The Johnsons LOVE fall!

I haven't put a post up with my own children since Easter, so I figured it was time. ;)  We absolutely LOVE this time of year, and recently took the kids to a local dam for some pictures.  I will have to admit that I was a little frustrated while we were there because they weren't cooperating and standing where I asked.  It is becoming harder and harder for me to crouch down to their level for "the perfect shot", and them moving all over the place only made it worse.  I finally just gave up trying to get the perfect beautiful fall background and just let them do what they wanted.  I am actually still very pleased with how they turned out.  













 

 



















1 comment

  1. These pictures of my little munchkins are so adorable...what a super job you did mama!! I want to frame them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 LIFEshots Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio